ISSF Shooting World Cup 2017 first stage is being held at New Delhi, India from February 23 to March 4. On day 1, there are three medal events and Indians have five representative in all the events of the day 1 at shooting world Cup 2017 Stage 1, held at New Deli.
Indian Shooters on Day 1
10m Air Rifle Women: Anjum Moudgil, Pooja Ghatkar, Vinita Bhardwaj, Meghna Sajjanar, Apurvi Chandela
Trap Women: Rajeshwari Kumari, Shagun Chowdhary, Manisha Keer, Shreyasi Singh, Seema Tomar
10m Air Rifle Men: Satyendra Singh, Akhil Sheoran, Ravi Kumar, Hriday Hazarika, Deepak Kumar
25m Rapid Fire Pistol Men Stage 1: Gurpreet Singh, Harpreet Singh, Vijay Kumar, Neeraj Kumar, , Rajesh Kumar
Trap Men Day 1: Zoravar Singh Sandhu, Manavjit Singh Sandhu, Brendeep Sodhi, Prithviraj Tondaiman, Kynan Chenai
In 2016 World Cup
Indians finished 17th with 1 gold and 4 silver medals throughout the year.
1. Gold Jitu Rai 50 metre pistol at Bangkok
2. Silver Jitu Rai 50 metre pistol at Bologna (FINAL)
3. Silver Jitu Rai 10 metre air pistol at Baku
4. Silver Sanjeev Rajput at Baku 50 metre rifle three positions
5. Silver Mairaj Ahmad Khan Skeet at Rio de Janeiro
2015 World Cup
1. Silver Gagan Narang 50 metre rifle prone at Fort Benning.
2. Silver Jitu Rai 10 metre air pistol at Changwon
3. Bronze Manavjit Singh Bandu in Trap at Acapulco.
4. Bronze Apurvi Chandela 10 metre air rifle at Changwon
2014 World Cup
1. Bronze Ayonika Paul in Women’s 10 m Air Rifle at Maribor