Out of 10 events, Indian women will contest for Gold in 5 events. Nitu and Sakshi joined Jyoti, Shashi, and Ankushita in the finals to be played on Sunday, Nov 26 at 4 p.m. IST at Guwahati. Overall, the finals of 10 events have 6 from Russia, 5 from India, 3 from Kazakhstan, 2 each from England and USA, 1 each from Vietnam, Korea and Italy. Check today’s Indian results and order of final matches on Nov 26.
In the semifinals today 2 Indians won while 1 lost.
Nitu defeated Yuan (China) 4:1 in Flyweight (45-48 Kg)
Sakshi won against Irie Sena (Japan) in Bantamweight (54 Kg)
Anupama lost again Rybak Anastasia (Russia) in Light Heavyweight (81 Kg)
Schedule of Finals Sun 26 Nov, 2017 4p.m. IST
1. Light Flyweight (45-48kg) Nitu (Ind) vs Zhazira (Kaz)
2. Flyweight (51kg) Jyoti (Ind) vs Ekaterina (Russia)
3. Bantamweight (54kg) Sakshi (Ind) vs Smith (England)
4. Featherweight (57kg) Shashi Chopra (Ind) vs Hong (Vietnam)
5. Lightweight (60kg) Aeji (Korea) vs Vittoria (Italy)
6. Welterweight (69kg) Ortiz (USA) vs Nataliya (Russia)
7. Middleweight (75 kg) Anastasiia (Russia) vs Georgia (England)
8. Light Heavyweight (81 kg) Arailym (Kaz) vs Rybak (Russia)
9. Heavyweight (+81 kg) Kristina (Russia) vs Dina (Kaz)
10. Light Welterweight (64 kg) Ankushita Boro (Ind vs Ekaterina (Russia)