After losses in Individual round, the Stage 3 Gold medal winning Women’s Recurve team of Rimil Buriuly, Deepika Kumari and Bombayla Devi Laishram has reached the finals although Indian teams fared poorly in other 5 team events. While in Medellin they defeated China, here they face Korean team on Sunday.
Finalist Recurve Women Team
Indian trio of Rimil Buriuly, Deepika Kumari and Bombayla Devi Laishram has set up final clash with Korea on 25th Aug.
They won first round against Indonesia 217-216, Quarterfinal against Mexico 211-202, semifinal against Denmark 214-206.
Results of Other Team Events
Recurve Men Team:
- Trio of Atanu Das, Priyank and Tarundeep Rai Won first round against Germany 222-210, but lost QF to USA 222-221.
Compound Men Team:
- Indian trio of Rajat Chauhan, Sandeep Kumar and Abhishek Verma lost to South Africa 233-232 in the first round.
Compound Women Team:
- Trio of Trisha Deb, Chanu Lily Paonam, Surekha Jyothi Vennam lost to Russian Federation 226-224 in the first round.
Recurve Mixed Team:
- Pair of Deepika Kumari and Priyank lost to Italy 149-145 in the first round.
Compound Mixed Team:
- Duo of Lily Chanu Paonam and Abhishek Verma lost first round to Russian Federation in tie 20-18 after being tied on 156 points each.