India sent a four member team to participate in two events. Anirban Lahiri and Udayan Mane participated in Men’s individual event, while 200th ranked Aditi Ashok and Diksha Dagar participated in Women’s Individual event. Anirban and Aditi participated in 2016 Olympics with Shiv Chawrasia.
- Anirban Lahiri and Aditi Ashok represented India for the 2nd time, after 2016.
- Anirban finished 57th in 2016.
- Aditi finished 41st in 2016.
- Aditi stayed at 2nd position after the end of Round 3. But lost the medal by a whisker. She finished 4th.
- Aditi’s mother was her caddie during Tokyo Olympics.
|Player||Event||Round 1||Round 2||Round 3||Round 4||Total Score||Total Par||Final Rank|
|Aditi Ashok||Women’s Individual||67||66||68||68||269||+15||4|
|Diksha Dagar||Women’s Individual||76||72||72||70||290||+6||T50|
|Anirban Lahiri||Men’s Individual||67||72||68||72||279||-5||T42|
|Udayan Mane||Men’s Individual||76||69||70||72||287||+3||56|